Thursday, March 27, 2014

YAAAAAAAYYYY !!!!

Hello there, 
Despite my lack of sleep, today has been a great day, and if it concludes the way I am hoping it will, it will have been a SPECTACULAR day. It's really the little things in life that matter. Trust me on this.  This is a little known fact, except for those closest to me, but in the somewhat near future, I will be getting my very own Craft Room- Designed by ME !!! (with my family and friends help of course, lol). It will be where my bedroom used to be in the basement. I've got several great pieces of furniture to go in there, but I was missing something, I thought it was a movable (as in, on casters that lock) island, but that really wasn't it. Then I saw on Pinterest some collapse-able tables with some storage on the bottom and my dad and I both agreed- this was JUST the thing I needed. I thought I was going to have to buy it new, but I  looked through the KSL classifieds anyways and I FOUND IT !!! And it gets even better- it is free !!! We are going to go out tonight and try to wrangle it into our car. When it is open, it is 5'x3', 2 storage shelves, and casters. Here, take a look (these pics are from the ad.): 
This is it fully opened.

Side view of it folded down, see how little square-footage it takes?!

(
And a Head on view of it collapsed showing the two shelves. 

 It is made as a cutting table for fabric/quilting, so I  imagine it it quite strong/sturdy, and the only reason they are getting rid of it is because they don't have room for it because they got a bigger one!!! It looks to be in spectacular condition, {x* keeping my fingers crossed that it is as good as it looks and we can get it home *x), and I think all I will need to do is add some wood around the edges of each shelf so I don't have to worry about my storage items falling off when I move the table, and quite possibly a fresh coat of paint. I am SOOOO excited !! Now, if only my Mom or Sister would get home with a car, we could head out there and get this thing!!!

On top of all that, I got two pretty fun things in the mail (well fun to me, anyway.) CardMaker Magazine, and the Paper Wishes Scrapbooking Physical (Paper) catalog that I requested a couple of  weeks ago. Like I said, it's the simple things in life !!!!
Sweet !!!
Well, I'm off to go get my furniture!! Talk at ya later, 
---
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!