Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Let it rest a while...

Hey there,
So, in my previous post I mentioned that I was going to ask for some advice on how to finish this card:
Why do you have to make it so difficult, Card?!
 Well, I did... Problem is, I now have TOO many ideas for what I can do to it, and yet, none of them seem quite right. I really think that adding a little sentiment stamp on a small piece of paper right in the middle of the middle (lacey) piece would be perfect for this card. So what's the problem? I don't seem to have the right sentiment stamp or the right size stamp. I need more stamps for sure. So I'm gonna give that one a rest for a little while, put it in my "Need To Finish" box, and move on to something new. 

Here is a sneak peak at the new card I'm going to make--
I just love the colors, and the BIG piece of paper!!
 I'm still not sure exactly what direction I am going to go with the card, but I'll be sure to post it on here when it's done!!

----
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!