Thursday, March 27, 2014

Too tired to function....

Hello there, 
    Well, I had every intention of making a card this morning, but I was just too darn tired to come up with any sort of design. But I did accomplish SOME things. I downloaded the new Cricut Design Space for the Cricut Explore so that I can get a head start on getting used to it and learning the in's and out's of the program, but I think I was too tired to really learn or retain anything. So I put that to rest and decided to do some organizing of my materials. 
     I filled my awesome new Duck Tape(R) Tin with embellishments that were sitting in other larger storage boxes and tins, so that they were easier to access. 
                                
                                      
Now I need more... many, many MORE !!!!


 On another Cricut note, I am in desperate need of a Cricut Cuttlebug Embossing Machine. But I refuse to pay Retail for it (between $79.99-$129.99). I really only want to spend around $30, $40 max on it, obviously used is going to be my only option. But it's really starting to look like my best and possibly my only option is going to be eBay, which averages around $50.00-$69.00. Which I guess isn't so bad if it comes with a couple of embossing folders and/or free shipping. Free shipping is a MUST. I refuse to pay shipping on eBay. (I learned that from my dad (; )

Anyhoo, I am really stoked about getting my Cricut Explore, but it is looking like I am going to have to drive to the Joann's in American Fork (23+ miles away) or Tooele (30+ miles away). But it's worth it to me!!! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO GET IT !!!!! 

I am on my way to an appointment now, I will try to post from the road if I can. We'll see how that works!!!

Post More Later 
---
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!