Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Few Of My Favorite Cards To Date...

Hey there-- 

Here are a few of my favorite cards that I have created in the last couple of weeks. I don't think I am going to go back through ALL the cards I've made in the past couple months and post them on here, but I do have a couple I want to post. 


* The first one is my Zebra Card... This is just a simple card to say "Hello" to someone!
A "Just Because" Card !!


* The second one is my Frog Card... It can be used to celebrate something!
It's so "Punny" !! Lol




* The third one is my Flower card with the "I Love You" Stamp...
This would be perfect for Mother's Day or a wife/girlfriend/mother's B-day, or Just Because!!

* The fourth and final card I made to celebrate Spring !! It's finally here !!!
This was my first "Banner Card" !! I LOVE it !!

        So there you have it, a pretty good sampling of my favorite cards that I've made so far. I'm not sure what I plan on doing with them exactly, other than decorate my future-soon-to-be Craft Room for inspiration. I do plan on selling my cards eventually. But given how my duct tape business is going, I'm not quite sure how to market them. I wonder if there is a place where they sell them for you for a small percentage of the profit? I mean, other than E-bay, like a store or an online store. If anyone reading this knows of such a thing, please leave a comment and let me know !!  

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy what you see here, there is plenty more in my head that I want to create !! 

-- Corinne

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Corinne. Can I convince you not to buy the new Cricut machine and get the Silhouette Cameo instead?? I have two Cricut's but I love my Silhouette Cameo 150% better than the Cricuts. Just a thought.
    TTFN
    Debby Pannell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Debby. What don't you like about the Cricut? What does the Cameo do that is better than the Cricut, specifically the New Cricut Explore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Corinne. Cute cards! I sell my cards at a local family ran store in my home town. They keep 25 cents (Yessss!!! only 25 cents) per card sold. Their main business is clothing and candles....and now, cards! lol. Check for a local mom and pop store and see if they will give you a good deal on commission! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!