Monday, March 24, 2014

Sleepless in.... Salt Lake.

Hey there, 
I spent all of last night making my dad's birthday card because his birthday is today, Happy Birthday Dad !!! 

I waited until he went to bed, which was unusually late for him, of course- since I needed him to go to bed earlier. Then I immediately got to work creating him what I hope he thinks is an amazing Birthday Card! I sure like it. 

I'm addicted to banner cards right now, I just love them. The little banners are so cute and fun to put together. The only problem I have with them is when I go to use my heat gun on the embossing powder after stamping and sprinkling, they blow away and the gun is just too hot to hold onto the banner itself. In the future I think I am just going to have to use my craft tweezers to hold them in place. 

Here are the pictures: 

Front of Card - Although it LOOKS yellow, it is actually Lime Green, all of the COLOR on the card is Lime Green.

This is the Inside of the card - I blocked out the message because that's personal ;)

I need to order a stamp that says this instead of writing it on there. Is that even possible? 

  
I really need to get a stamp made that says: "Hand Crafted by Corinne J. Klinetop", I wonder if that is possible? Do any of my readers happen to know? If so, where do I order it from? Any ideas would be helpful and greatly appreciated !! 

I really hope my dad likes his card, especially since I stayed up ALL night to make it, not that that was his fault. ;) 

 I am starting to be very proud of the quality of the cards I am making, I really feel like I am getting the hang of this thing, and I REALLY enjoy making them!! 

Well I'm exhausted, so I will probably be back on here posting later today. Hope you all have a fantastic day !!

---- Corinne 

1 comment:

  1. I bet you have a local ink and stamp store and didn't even know it. We do in my area! I have my name, address, name of my card company and a daisy on it. They only charged me $11 to make it. So far it has lasted well over a year and does not show a sign of aging at all. If you don't have one around there, Sandee's LTD in Waterloo Iowa is where I got mine. I'm sure they will ship to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!