Sunday, March 23, 2014

Introduction -- My FIRST Post !!



Hey there,

I thought I would start this blog off with an introduction and a warning, lol! The warning is this: I’m new to this whole blogging thing, so please bare with me as I figure it out by trial and error. Good news is: I am a fast learner !!


My name is Corinne and I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, which, luckily for me, is kind of a scrapbooking mecca !! I am fairly new to the paper-crafting, card-making, scrapbooking world, but am learning quickly. I am absolutely in LOVE with all of it !! I love my little Cricut machine and CAN’T WAIT to get the NEW Cricut Explore !! Hopefully by May I will have it in my hands and get to start using it !!


Anyhoo, I started this blog so I would have a place to display the crafts I make, get feedback from fellow crafters, share my wishlists of what I want and hopefully will be able to purchase, little by little. And really, I just wanted a place to be able to express myself and my enthusiasm for crafting and creating things with my hands. I have always been an artist, but my usual medium is acrylic paints and canvas.


This blog is going to be MY thoughts, opinions, wishes, dreams, and hopes, especially related to crafting. I hope you will enjoy reading it, seeing my work, following my blog and reaching out to me and commenting on my blog. (Nothing Negative, Please.)


Thank you for reading and I’m ready to GET STARTED !!!
 ---- Corinne 

1 comment:

  1. Corinne,
    Congrats on your new blog. You are so much braver than I am. Thought about creating one years ago but was afraid I wouldn't have the time to keep it up. Look forward to seeing your creations.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!