Sunday, May 18, 2014

Embossing Folder Organization: Folder, Labels, and Embossing Squares !!

Due to immense interest, I am posting the links straight to this page for the folders I used to organize my embossing folders, plus a link to some copies of the labels, and the 3x3" square I used to emboss and label as well !! Please do the honorable thing and click JOIN THIS SITE to become a follower!! I am trusting the honor system here!

Here is how mine look: 
The link to the folder, which will cost you $0.99 is: 

This is already sized to fit everything from borders all the way up to as big as the folder will go, which is a 5x7" Folder or die.

The link to the extra labels so you can cut a bunch out at a time (and save paper) is:

And as an extra bonus for my blog followers, here is a link to the 3x3" square I labeled and embossed so I know what the folder looks like: 


Also, I keep a set of embossed tags on my desk for 2 reasons, 1- So when I'm working on a project, I can just grab those and see which folder will look best, and which # it is so I can find it easily in the box (I label mine in the order I get them, for now, you need to number them in whatever way makes sense to you!), the 2nd reason I have them, is so that I can grab them and throw them in my purse on shopping runs so I don't end up buying the same folder twice !! Here is a picture of what I'm talking about: 

And here is a link to the Cricut Design Space file for these tags, but really, you can use any tag you would like. 

https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/project/16412050



I hope you enjoy these !! Again, please abide by the honor system and become a follower by clicking the BLUE Join This Site link !! Thanks !!

Happy Crafting AND Organizing !!

Corinne 

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing! I tried the 3 by 3 link above and it said that this file had not been shared. I did sign up as a follower.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pointing that out Judy, I have fixed the problem!!

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!