Wednesday, April 30, 2014

*** CDS File For Panels for Narelle's (The Non-Crafty Crafter) Free Box Card Cut File ***

Hello to my fellow Cricut Explore owners!! 

***When Commenting, Please Leave Where You Heard Of My Blog/Files From!! Thank You!! :)***


I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am with their machines. 

As many of you know, Narelle, from the Non-Crafty Crafter Blog has made available to us a Cricut Design Space Cut File for the ever-popular Box Card! (If you have not had a chance to receive this file, go HERE and follow her instructions, and she will E-MAIL you the file, for FREE !! How nice is that?!) 

Well, I have gone and made a Cricut Design File for the Panels and Squares that go ON the Box card. 


Please do not share my file, please instead direct people to my blog @ www.corinnecreate.blogspot.com  !! Thank you !! :)


The exact dimensions are: 3- 2.25" Squares, and 2- 2.25"x 5.25" Panels.



Now I am going to do this the same way she has done it, so listen(or read) closely: 

You need to be a follower of my blog, and then leave me a comment on this post stating that you have done this and make sure to leave your E-MAIL ADDRESS in your post !! Once I have confirmed that you are a follower, I will e-mail you the CDS File for the panels that you can then cut out on your Cricut Explore. Now, please keep reading: 

I have made sure to use a font on the actual file that everyone should have, especially if you have the subscription. But before Pressing GO to cut the file, make sure READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on the actual file itself, then you will need to click on the eye next to the FONT to hide it:


Click ON the eye.
It should then look like this: 


NOW, you are ready to CUT your panels !!

I used Narelle's exact measurements, but where she cut her's out by hand, I just knew I could get my machine to cut them out, because I don't know about you, but I don't always cut straight! (Plus, with this file, it's SOO much EASIER to have the machine do it!!) 


So, after getting the Box Card Cut File from Narelle, and after you have become a follower of my blog by clicking the JOIN THIS SITE link at the top right of the page, leave me a comment on this post stating that you have done this, and PLEASE don't forget to leave me your E-MAIL ADDRESS or I will not be able to send you the file!! Hope you all enjoy this and that it makes your foray into Box Card Making easier. 

*** ALSO, Please Note, when loading file, it will take a minute or two to load, that is normal and I believe due to the amount of text used for the instructions.

Look forward to hearing from you !!    
___________________
Corinne Klinetop

P.S. If you are not comfortable leaving your e-mail address, please contact me via e-mail at sirensong25 AT gmail DOT com

***Please Leave Where You Heard Of My Blog/Files From!! Thank You!! :)***

***If Choosing To Comment As Anonymous, Please Leave At Least Your First Name ***  

37 comments:

  1. I following you google circle I think I did it right could find the blog maybe cause I am on my phone would love the panels file
    aweedman1@tampabay.rr.com
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant couldnt find your blog
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E-mail sent !! I also included the link to Narelle's Blog so you can get a copy of the Box Card File.

      Delete
  3. I am a new follower and would love to have the box card panels file! Thank you!
    pjlawrence47@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E-mail sent !! Thank you for following !! Keep checking back for more Cricut Design Space and Explore information and also to hopefully garner some inspiration from my cards I love to make!!

      Delete
  4. Following. Please send file to cgarner@machlink.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following! Kathy Brockman (kkbrockman55@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I hope I'm doing all of this right! I am now following and love your work! You are so talented! I am so excited to try the box card. My Daughter is graduating from college and she would just love it! Hope I can come close to the wonderful ones I see posted. Thank you for sharing and making things easier for the rest of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I forgot to leave the email: theschiavi7@aol.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the WONDERFUL compliments, they make me feel so good !! I have seen several box card for graduations and they all look wonderful!! I hope you will e-mail me a picture of your box card when it is done!! I have sent you the file to the e-mail address you listed. Thank you !!

      --------Corinne

      Delete
  8. hi! new follower here. Looking forward to trying out some new things!
    kolohe74@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have sent you the e-mail with all the info !! Let me know if there are any problems !! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you do much for being giving to share your file. I would love the panel's file as well.
    Officerwife712@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Files Sent !! I also included at the very top a personal note for you. Don't miss it !! :)

      Delete
  11. I would love your file please and thank you for sharing! Pmktk@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patumma -- Your files have been sent !! Thank you for your interest !!

      Delete
  12. I'd love to have the file! ingle3@windstream.net Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower and would love these files. Thanks so much for doing this! michelle.hartline81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following and I'd love to have this file. Thanks! jfowler54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks in advance Corinne! Dclwarren@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks & I read about you in the Lets Learn Cricut Explore Group iluvtocraft2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw your post on lets learn cricut explore, facebook group. I am dying to make one of these :) thanks for sharing. ann2467@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower from let's learn cricut explore - tarasmith@consolidated.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Files Sent, please come back and click JOIN THIS SITE in the top right of the page. Thank you!

      Delete
  19. If I have missed anyone who has requested the files, please comment again, and I will get them to you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOOH, Im SO Excited! I Love My EXPLORE, Thank You So much for the File : ) Eliz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you LOVE your Explore too !! I love mine !! I hope the file helped you, I just realized that I may have sized them wrong. If you need me to send you a new one, please e-mail me at sirensong25@gmail.com

      Delete
  21. Hi New follower and would love the file. Look forward to more of your Blog. Thanks tootsie74@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I don't know what happened that I can't see my post... anyways. I am a new follower and love your work... I saw the pop up box card in Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space. Look forward to receive the file and instructions. my e mail is roza0713@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!