Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Unfinished Business

Hello there, 
Well I finally got some sleep, which feels GREAT !! But now I need to figure out how to finish a really pretty card I made last night. The problem is this: It is so pretty, I'm afraid to add anything else to it because I'm afraid I might ruin it. But I still feel like something is missing from the front. 

I plan on putting the sentiment on the inside and NOT on the outside like I usually do, but what's missing? 

Something is missing... but what?
 I hope to be able to finish this card today. I am going to post it on my Card-Making groups page and get some advice from the group. 

Well, that's all I have for now, I'll probably be back later. 

--- Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!