Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sleepless yet again...

Hello there !!
     First and foremost (and pardon my french, so they say) DAMN YOU Insomnia !! Yet another sleepless night in Salt Lake... My insomnia and pain are winning the battle this week. And to top it all off, the card I work on last night turned out TERRIBLE !! So terrible, I won't even take a picture of it. I don't want any proof out there that it ever existed, lol.

     So it is currently 07:12 AM MST, and I have to leave the house for an appointment around 12:00 PM, so that leaves me just under 5 hours to make another card, I should be able to get pretty far on it in that time, if I really apply myself and fight off this sleepiness. 

     I really have to master this card-making thing, at least MY version, and figure out my true style so I can start selling them and bringing in some money. I really think there is the potential out there for me to make money doing this, I'm not talking "I'm RICH!!" kind of money, just "I'm doing ok." kind of money. I think I can do it. I am not afraid to ask questions when I need to and ask for help when I need it. So, there it is, those are my intentions with my card-making. Now that it is in writing for everyone to read, I guess I have to actually do it, right? Right. 

Off to design and make a card, 
--- 
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!