Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another LATE Night !!

Hey there, 

So, first I am going to start off with my unfinished business. You see, I decided I would give myself a break from trying to figure out what to do with the front of the card, and started a new card. Well, literally just as I finished my new card, I came up with what I think is the perfect solution for the front of the old card. What do you think? 
I added Flower embellishments in a gradient pattern! What do you think?
 I feel really good about how that turned out, now all that is left is to finish the inside. 

Now onto my newest card. I took a couple of picture of it in progress, I really LOVED the colors and patterns I had chosen. 
The Starting Line
 So, after I chose my papers for the actual card, it took me FOREVER to decide on what color cardstock I wanted to use. In the end I decided to use 2 colors. This is everything after I cut it out, before I put the card together. 
See the 2 cardstock colors? Cream and a sort of Slate Blue.
 I was getting really excited about this card, despite the late hour (It is currently 03:42AM MST), but I didn't care. Here is the finished card:
I just love the colors and embellishments! And I really love how the sentiment pops up in the middle.
 Well, there you have it, my 2 cards for the day, now it's time to get my butt to bed so I can wake up and start crafting all over again !! 

-- Corinne

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!