Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thank You Card Made For My Aunt on 03.23.14



 The above pictures are of the "Thank You" card I made for my Aunt Kathryn. When my Aunt Kathryn found out I was getting into scrapbooking, specifically Card-Making, she gave me her entire collection of Stampin' Up and other stamps, an entire set of those Fiskers scissors that cut the special edges, and some clear Stampin' Up embossing powder, all of this had to be well over $300!!! And she just GAVE it to me !! Can you believe it? Here is a picture of everything she gave me:
 

 I have since bought several ink pads from Walmart, I have found that I prefer the PIGMENT Ink Pad as opposed to the dye kind. I like how they stand out better even on dark colored paper, and it looks really good with the embossing powder. Now I just need to buy more embossing powder, clear, sparkly, colors, etc. I want it all !! LOL, typical Corinne. And I am going to order some more, better quality (hopefully!) Pigment ink pads, and I definitely need to purchase some of those acrylic blocks for the cling stamps. I've made quite the killing at Savers lately, a couple of weeks ago, I bought probably 50 or so stamps for no more than $12, and today my dad found some really beautiful ribbon at Savers as well. 

I will be adding some of my favorite cards I've made in the past, some have the dates they were made, others don't. But first I need to figure out what I want to post. 

Ok, that's enough rambling for now, 
--- Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!