Thursday, March 27, 2014

YESSSSSSSSSS !! I GOT IT !!!!

Hey hey hey !!! How's it going with you guys(**I don't even know if anyone reads this-- Do me a favor? If you read this or read my blog, leave a comment so I know you were here? I'd appreciate it !!)

   So anyway, back to craft related stuff... So, on my previous post I posted pictures of this table that would be PERFECT for my craft room. I fell in love with this table, and it was exactly what I had seen on Pinterest and even my dad agreed, that a table that could be a small island with some storage that then expanded into a larger working/cutting/crafting surface, yet could be easily stored and moved out of the way would be perfect. The best part about this table??? 2 things: #1 It is in Like New Condition, and the 2nd, but most important part of this was that it was completely, 100% FREE !!!!! Can you believe it?


      I thought for sure it would be the one piece I would have to pay full price for. Anyway, after my appointment, I was going through the KSL Classifieds on a whim and came across this beauty:
The table top measured out at 5 feet by 3 feet.
 I immediately fell in LOVE !!!! This is how the table looks when it is folded up to be moved out the way:
Side view... 

And here it is from the front view with the sides down: 
See the shelves? STORAGE!!!!!
     I might have to take and cut some pieces of wood or some material to adhere all the way around the shelves to keep stuff from falling off of the shelves when I move it around, but we'll see. I just can NOT believe my luck and good fortune !!! It is in SUCH good shape, I won't even have to sand it or paint it!! The rest of the furniture, however, WILL have to be sanded and painted. 
       I'm think of doing something really cool with wallpaper or good sturdy scrapbook paper and Mod Podge, or maybe even with my HUGE collection of duct tape, on the back wall of the shelves. You know - make them look cool and fresh. 

Well, I am quite literally falling asleep at the keyboard, so if there are parts of this post that don't make sense, don't worry, I am going to proofread this in the morning and edit anything that needs to be fixed tomorrow.
Good night all, I can tell I am going to sleep quite well tonight, Write to you tomorrow!!

----
Corinne




______________  

Proofread and edited on 03.28.2014 @ 16:00.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I found out that a very similar table at Joann's goes for almost $300.00, so i am very lucky to have found it, especially for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a find! I was looking for crafting furniture recently, and saw some work tables similar to this -- but they were hundreds of dollars. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!