Saturday, March 29, 2014

No Time...

So yesterday and today I haven't had the time available to make any cards,  which really bums me out.  Yesterday I had an appointment and then we were off to pick up that awesome folding table from the last two posts,  and today I've been getting stuff ready for my Uncle's funeral tomorrow. 
          I never posted about it, but my mom's brother,  my uncle Charlie died on Monday,  March 24, 2014 (also my dad's birthday) of pretty much all-over cancer.  He was diagnosed only a couple of months ago,  and he passed on very quickly.  Maybe it was good he went so fast,  that way he didn't have to suffer for years.  But tonight I'm putting together a book of pictures adhered to pretty and masculine card stock. Nothing fancy- just the way he would have liked it. 
To be honest,  I don't really know how I'm doing with his death; I'm not sure what exactly I feel.  I mean I'm sad because I loved him,  but we weren't very close.  I didn't get to say goodbye,  which sucks,  but I will find a way- my own way- to say goodbye. 
Well it is currently 03:17 on Saturday, March 29, 2014 and I still have a lot of work ahead of me,  so I'd better get to it. I will post again later.
----
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!