Sunday, April 27, 2014

Should I start thinking about selling my cards? If so... how? Where do I even begin?

Hey there !! I hope you all are well !! Everybody around my house, including me, has been battling some sort of a flu bug, but luckily I've managed to avoid the worst of it!! 

So, I want to get right down to showing off my latest card that I made this morning, Sunday 04.27.14, because I am really quite proud of it. I really don't post work I am not proud to claim, but this one is really special to me, as it is the first card that looks (at least to me) like a "professional" could have made it. I honestly just threw it together, cut it out, and glued it together in about an hour or 2, so it was really quick, but I really love how it turned out !! I forgot to fix my magnification on my Design Space screen from 72% to 102% (I try to make it as close to 100% as possible) so it turned out a lot larger than I had anticipated, but it was definitely a happy accident!

So here it is, tell me what you think:
What do you think?? Please leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!!

Once again, I will give you the names of the images, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT copy my card exactly, make it your own. I just provide this information in case you see an image you like, you will have the information needed to find it and use it. 


Card Info:


Layer 1: Card Base - Name: Card; Cartridge: Ashlyn's Alphabet  (turned 90* before use.)

Layer 2:  Base - Name: Rectangle Lace Edge Label; Cartridge: Elegant Edges 


Layer 3:  Overlay- Name: Pattern Rectangle Overlay; Cartridge: Edge to Edge


Layer 4: Sentiment- Name: Best Wishes; Cartridge: Paper Lace.


Inside Card--


Layer 1 & 2: Base- Name: Inverted Rectangle Label; Cartridge: Phrases. 




So I've been told a million times that I should sell my cards, and I really would like to, but I have no idea how to go about doing that. Where do I sell them? How much do I charge? etc, etc. Anyone who could help me out, please leave a message below !! 



Thats all for now, Thanks,

-------
Corinne



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. You should try etsy.com to sell them.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!