Friday, April 4, 2014

So much to talk about!

Hello all,  I really do have several different topics I want to cover, so please forgive me if I jump around a bit. 

I'm pretty excited because I am FINALLY getting a Cuttlebug embosser and die cutter,  and I did it without having to pay full retail and am still getting a NEW one!  Originally I ordered it from a guy on eBay,  but then today my dad (whose account I used to to buy it) got a message saying that he was actually out of stock and wouldn't be able to fill my order,  he promptly refunded the money and suggested Amazon.  So I checked out Amazon,  and even with shipping it turned out to be a buck cheaper,  but the downside is I won't get it until between the 14th and 17th of April,  which is kind of a bummer since I've already bought one of my favorite folders for it.  Oh well.

I've decided that it time to part with some of my duct tape collection,  just the duplicates that are mostly still in packages.  I think we've figured out that I will make more money selling them individually than as a lot as originally planned. I will also be selling my old Cricut as soon as I can find the bag for it.  I need the money this month.

Jumping around again,  we finally got that coffee table I had been working on out of here and in to storage and brought my super awesome table home, and Holy cow!  I have SOOOO much more work space,  even with the one side down.  I just LOVE it!

I will edit this with some pictures and more info later. .. Until then!
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!