Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My First Cricut Project

Hello all, 
Well as promised, I got my first project done today, but I consider it cheating a bit because I used one of their pre-made Card projects, really just to see how the layering, cutting, scoring and writing tools worked. I still have A LOT to learn about this baby, but it has a lot of potential !! I can't wait to master it !! 

Here it is, the Explosion Card !!

This was written with the writing feature on the machine!!
 What do you all think? Maybe not the most original, but the colors were my own !!
Well that's all I've got for now, I'm going to watch some "How-To" videos and create some projects!! 
___ 
Corinne
 

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I just got my explore and made the thank you card...real proud of myself!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!