Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Internet HELL Day...

UGH !!! I am sooo frustrated !! I had a horrible day yesterday, and today, all I wanted was a relaxing day of crafting. So what happens when I wake up this morning? Our internet is out, due to Routine Maintenance, and I can't use my Explore. So what do I do? I call T-Mobile to set up a one day Wi-Fi Internet HotSpot so I can use the internet on my Laptop and my explore. Well it worked great for the internet, but not so great for cutting with my Explore.... in fact, not at ALL with my Explore. So I just designed a beautiful card, tried to save it,  and the Internet crashed.  UGH AGAIN!!! So I gave up for a while and took a nap, and luckily when I got up from my nap, the internet was working finally, YAAAAAY !!! So I go to log onto to Design Space, and guess what, I have to upgrade it... which is great, except it took forever and was a pain in the butt. Then after that I finally get logged into DS and am ready to design a card, and discover my trial subscription has run out !!! UGH !! So I go to log onto cricut.com to renew my subscription and I can't get their website to open. It keeps giving me an error message !!! Finally after messing with it for about 20 minutes I come up with another creative solution, Use my old browser, Mozilla Firefox, to log onto Cricut and renew my subscription. It worked !! FINALLY I was back in action. I designed what I think is a beautiful card, cut it out, and put it in a little baggie. I have 2 doctors appts tomorrow, one where I have to wait 30 minutes for my dad to be seen after me, so I will have something to do during all that time. I have scissors, adhesives, embellishments, everything. and all in my big purse I bought this weekend. (Pictures of my Traveling Storage Solutions will be posted tomorrow hopefully, these are only to tide me over until I can get my rolling scrapbook storage tote. But I LOVE my purses I bought and will definitely be keeping them after I get my real scrapbook tote. But I gotta tell ya, I'm super excited about the tote I'm getting !! It will hold just about EVERYTHING !! Anyways, it's getting late and I will add more tomorrow. 

Thanks, 
Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!