Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My First Self-Designed Card On My Brand New CRICUT EXPLORE !!

Well, I finally figured out how to make a card on my new Explore. It took me a couple of tries to figure out how to do it, and I still haven't figured out the Writing feature, but that will all come in due time. For right now, I am very happy with the card I made !! 

I just love the Swirls design on the front combined with the shine in my paper!! And the Green behind it really makes it POP!!
 For the inside, well, I haven't really done much of the interiors of cards, I've mostly focused on practicing the front sides, to be totally honest. But on this one, I did the inside mostly by hand with the exception of the stamp you see. 

I just LOVE owls, and I LOVE this stamp. Details below.
 I used Washi tape for the first time on this card, I really like how it turned out, then I added a little foam heart sticker to it. I used the Fiskers Dragonback special edge scissors on the white image with the owl, and then some old pinking sheers from my sewing kit (a big no-no! but they are OLD!) for the brown circle. I then added a chain like silver ribbon across the top, along with adhesive runner on the back of it to hold it in place. For extra strength, I added for Silver Glitter Brads. 

What do you all think of my first Self Designed Explore Card?? I'm really quite pleased!! This thing cuts like a champ !!

Hope to hear from you guys!!
_______________
Corinne

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!