Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OLD INFO!! SEE FUTURE POST(S) FOR UPDATED INFO!! Some info Regarding Frequently Asked Question Regarding Cricut Explore!!

THIS INFORMATION IS NO LONGER CORRECT, THEY HAVE DONE AN UPDATE TO THE SOFTWARE AND MADE IT MUCH EASIER. I WILL POST THAT INFORMATION VERY SOON !! Thank you, Corinne -- 04.21.14

Ok, I just got off the phone with Riley at Cricut Explore Customer Service, and I asked her several questions I have seen floating around here in post or comments. So here we got:

** WRITING AND CUT FEATURE: Ok, she gave me step by step instructions on how to do this, if you have an easier way of doing it, please feel free to contact me personally and I will amend this post. (I ask you to contact me personally rather than post it in the comments because it will make it easier to keep my blog updated as well.
Here are the steps: (and yes, I tried them exactly as written and they worked like a charm!!!)
STEP 1 – Choose Background to write on.
STEP 2- Change layer to Write (from cut)
STEP 3- Ungroup Background.
STEP 4- Type It out
STEP 5 – Ungroup Text (remove background if necessary)
STEP 6 – Press CTRL and Select Each Letter and Layer/Background.
STEP 7 – Right click, ATTACH
STEP 8 - Cut Put Pen In Clamp A and Press GO !!
**  MACHINE BEEPING: If your machine beeps with every cut, especially Intricate cuts, THAT IS NORMAL. It is the engine/motor that makes that noise. There is NO way to turn that off,

**  LIGHT(under under-carriage): If you machine has a light that works, lucky you, but if it does NOT work, THAT IS NORMAL, the light is there for future purposes where they plan on adding a printing functionality, (Print and Cut Feature) No ETA on that yet.
Hope this helps all helps at least 1 person!!!


I will be posting more later on, I just wanted to get this info on here asap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!