Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello there, 
So it's been a few days since I have written in here, mostly because I've been too tired, and the irony here is that I woke up Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed at 3:30 Am!!! So I thought I would make this short and sweet and show you the last couple cards I've made!! 

I'm LOVING my new Cricut Explore!!! It's makes cutting intricate details seem like its cutting through butter !! I've never made such intricate cards in my life !! Check out a couple more!! 


I also went back to Michael's and spent WAY too much money, but got a new sheet of cling stamps and FINALLY got myself those acrylic blocks you need to mount them too. I also got some color embossing powder, new ink pads, and some embellishments. I got a new box for my inks, and I need to go get 2 more, one for my every day stamps, and one for my embossing powders and stuff that goes with it. 

I also think I may have found a solution to the Magnetic Spice Rack/ Embellishment storage idea. Over in there ribbon department, they have these packs of 30 tins for something like $12.99, maybe $19.99, either way, it's a phenomenal deal compared to how much the real thing cost !! (They cost as much as $150.00) and I would just buy the magnets there, and glue them to the bottom, then spray paint a cookie sheet maybe a Bright Pink or something, and stick 'em on !! Voila!! DIY project success, and lots of storage to boot !! Next month maybe !!

Anyways, tbat's all I've got for right now, I'll ttyl, 

Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!