Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Won !! Woo Hoo !!!

Hey there all,

Hope everyone is doing well !! 

So, this morning I got a neat little email: 


I won !! 

A little while back, I entered this contest on Crafty Saver's FB Page :





 Now, this may seem like some little thing to you, I mean, it's just a small bottle of craft glue, but I've NEVER won anything I've entered. Not one contest, drawing, raffle, anything! They say "Luck of the Irish"? Well, this little Irish gal does not have that luck !! LOL, so yes, I'm excited!! Besides, I'm on an unbelievably TIGHT budget, so anything crafty that I can get for FREE, well that just sends me over the moon !! :-) :-) :-)

So, yesterday, I spent most of the day sending out e-mails with my file for the panels that go with my new friend Narelle's Box Card file (click on the link to go to her page and follow the instructions to get the file if you haven't yet !! She makes it super easy!!) for Cricut Design Space. 

(If you have not yet gotten your own personal copy of the Box Card File, click HERE to go to Narelle's blog and request it there, then go to my previous blog post by clicking HERE and follow the instructions on both our pages to receive both the Box Card File from Narelle, and the Panels for it from me !!)


While I was sending out those files, I managed to make this card: 


I am OBSESSED with owls !!
and I got the front of my mom's Mother's Day card finished: 



Now, I just need to finish the inside, if she would quit walking into the room every time I pull it out to work on it !!

Well, that is all I have for now, I will look this over later and edit the errors, because I am sure there are some. LOL

And I have fixed my "Followers" button now (Didn't realize it wasn't working until yesterday.) so if you haven't done so, please click the "Join This Site" Button at the  top right of this page, ESPECIALLY if you have already received my file for the panels for the box card. I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you!

Talk atcha later, 

Corinne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!