Monday, May 19, 2014

UNDER CONSTRUCTION !! BUT STILL WORKING !!

Just a quick post to tell you all, my blog is currently under construction. I will still be posting blog posts, but I am going to be switching things up, I'll have pages for specific things, like my different storage solutions and the corresponding Cricut Design Space (CDS) Files that I am sharing, MY creations, etc. And as I find and make new things I will add them to the top of the page, I will also still be posting blog posts for specific projects with explanations and descriptions of how to do them!! I am really looking forward to getting this blog in TIP-TOP shape for all of you !! Please bare with me, and don't mind the dust! :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!