Saturday, May 3, 2014

JoAnn's Haul And Some AWESOME DEALS and COUPONS !!

Hey there everybody,

I wanted to make a post to show off my crafty haul from JoAnn's tonight !! I am SOO excited because I haven't been able to purchase any crafty items for a while now!! I was literally down to my last few pieces of cardstock, and of course all that was left were the colors I didn't like!! 

So I got a few really good coupons in the mail from JoAnn's because I'm on their mailing list, and have been forever !! Then I called the store and spoke to the manager and she told me about their Smart Phone App, it's called "Jo-Ann" by 5th International US, Inc, and she said that there were 3 more coupons on there that were good until tomorrow, May 3rd, 2014. 2 for 50% off one regular priced item, and 1 for 40% off one regular priced item. THEN, I did a search on the internet and found 2 more coupons for Jo-Ann's, a 50% off  and a 40% off one regular priced item, so in total, I had 7 coupons, 5- 50% off coupons, 2- 40% off coupons!! Here they all are: 


A PILE a coupons for the whole month of May. (Not all coupons pictured, just the ones I used!  lol)

So when I went in, I double checked with the cashier that I could use them all on one purchase/transaction and they said yes. So off I went !! 

Let me tell you, not only did I get to use every coupon I had, but they also had some incredible sales going on! It is Paper Crafting Month after all !! (did you know that?(-; )

 So here is my haul: 

11 Packs or Stacks of Cardstock
1 Stack of 180 sheets of Scrapbook paper
3 Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Folders WITH borders
1 Regular Cuttlebug Folder with border
and
1 roll of double stick scotch scrapbooking tape !!!

Now for some pictures !!!! 


Everything but the tape !!

In the next picture you can really see how much I managed to get !!


Look at all that paper !!! EEEEEE !!!

And last, but certainly not least,  my Cuttlebug folders: 


Anna Griffin Folders: Aviary, Matelasse, and Rosa, And regular Cuttlebug Folder: Cross My Heart ALL with Borders!!
I am SOO excited about the folders because I only had 5 of them and NO borders !! So I'm super excited about those !! 
----------------
Now, I've already gotten a lot of questions about how I managed to get so many coupons, so I will tell you.

* First- I am on JoAnn's Mailing list- Go here to Join the Mailing List , then create an account, and do the following: 



Select your preferred contact option, as you can see, I chose both e-mail and Mail. 

THEN, and this part is important, because they cater their coupons to your preferences as much as possible, you need to select your interests, see here: 


Choose as many as you want, but try to be as specific as possible!! 
So that is how to join the mailing list.
* Second - You can get coupons on their website (click here to go straight to the coupon page).
* Third - Scour the internet, search for JoAnn's coupons, a good site that I've personally had a lot of success with, including today is this Coupons.com, here is the link to the JoAnn's Coupons I used tonight: JoAnn's Coupons from coupons.com. 

You can use as many coupons as you have items in your cart at JoAnn's, but they do have some limitations, so read the fine print on the coupon or go up and ask an employee what the limitations are to the coupons. I do know that you cannot combine the coupons. In other words, if you have a 50% off coupon and a 40% off coupon, you can not combine them to make it 90% off. 
-----------------------

So, all in all, my purchase tonight should have cost me $168.45, but between my 7 coupons and hitting up the sale items, I saved $73.30, for a total cost of $95.15 !!! AMAZING !!! My best haul yet !!!


Well, I just wanted to share all of this with you guys !! I am going to try to get it all sorted out now !! 

Leave me some blog love with your questions or comments, and also, PLEASE click the Join This Site button in the top right of my page to become a follower !! I would greatly appreciate it !! 

Thanks for reading and Happy Crafting !!!
-------------
Corinne 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!