Sunday, June 22, 2014

NEW Easel Card File for the Cricut Explore !!

Hey there !! I now have an Easel Card file for Cricut Design Space and the Cricut Explore !! If you look at the top, where all my pages are, click on the page labeled Easel Card File Request Page !! The only thing I ask of anyone before getting this file is that you become a follower of my blog!! If you are already a follower, please tell me that when you send me your request using the Contact Me box at the top right of the page. I think you will really enjoy this file, and they are super easy to make. Check out the one I made: 


The file I send you is a blank card, and you get to design it all !! If you want or need help, please let me know, by again using the Contact Me box. It sends the message to my e-mail and that is the quickest way to get a hold of me! I am always happy to help!! Like I said, I think you will enjoy this file because it's a simple card to make, but so much fun !! And the possibilities are endless !! 

I look forward to hearing from you all !! 

Happy Crafting !!

Corinne Klinetop

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love the bling in the corners of the star :)

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you, please leave your comment here !!